Here is a collected list of all of the reviews I have done for works set in the Galaxy Far, Far Away, or the universe created by the Star Wars films/novels/comics/games. There are two pages to this, one featuring the canon as it existed before Disney rebooted it, and this one featuring the post-reboot timeline.
These reviews are ordered chronologically by when they are supposed to happen, which I’ll admit is going to be easier in this new timeline. I’ll link into a separate page for a more detailed look at the Clone Wars and Rebels television series and related works, to avoid them overwhelming the rest of the timeline. And since everything now goes through the Lucasfilm Story Group, everything should stay canon and be set in stone from here on out. The exception here is the related works for the Clone Wars animated series–it remains canon, but the side stuff doesn’t officially. Nevertheless, with nowhere better to put it, I’m still including it here. Most of it should be fine, with a few exceptions that I’ll be sure to note. Those tales will appear in italics, like so.
Dates in the GFFA are typically measured by Years BBY or ABY–Before or After the Battle of Yavin. Think BC and AD, with the tipping point being Episode IV: A New Hope.
32 YEARS BBY
- Star Wars–Episode I: The Phantom Menace
24 YEARS BBY
22 YEARS BBY
- Star Wars–Episode II: Attack Of The Clones
22-19 YEARS BBY
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Movie, TV Series, & related works)
19 YEARS BBY
- Star Wars–Episode III: The Revenge Of The Sith
14 YEARS BBY
11 YEARS BBY
5 YEARS BBY
- Star Wars: Rebels (TV Series & related works)
0 YEARS BBY/ABY
- Star Wars–Episode IV: A New Hope
- Princess Leia – Set immediately after A New Hope
- Smuggler’s Run – Set immediately after A New Hope, concurrent with Princess Leia. Prologue/Epilogue set just before The Force Awakens.
- Heir To The Jedi – Set several months after the events of A New Hope.
- The Weapon Of A Jedi – Prologue/Epilogue set just before The Force Awakens.
- Skywalker Strikes/Vader
- Showdown On The Smuggler’s Moon
- Shadows And Secrets
- Star Wars Annual #1 – Precise setting unclear.
- Lando – Precise setting unclear.
3 YEARS ABY
- Battlefront: Twilight Company – Begins several months before The Empire Strikes Back and runs until several months afterwards.
- Star Wars–Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
- Moving Target – Set about six months before The Return Of The Jedi. Prologue/Epilogue set just before The Force Awakens.
4 YEARS ABY
- Star Wars–Episode VI: The Return Of The Jedi
- Shattered Empire – Set over the three months following Return Of The Jedi.
10 (?) YEARS ABY (No clue just yet)
- Smuggler’s Run – Prologue & Epilogue, set before Han loses the Falcon.
34 (?) YEARS ABY